Thursday, July 16, 2009

the curtain is raised....opening ceremony

my Social Work blog for FEM 3342 has been created and officially open to public. dont ask why i must put the word 'accoutrement' in all of my blogs..

according to concise oxford dictionary tenth edition, accoutrement means :
1 an additional item of dress or equipment
2 a soldier's outfit other than weapons and garments.

so, i would refer to the 1st meaning (an additional item of dress or equipment). in the case of my other blog, the dress would be my life and the additional item would be all the big and little things and happenings that was added to my life's experience. its like all the tiny things that made my life beautiful..just like what ribbons and laces would do in wedding dresses.

in the case of this blog however, the dress would be the Social Work Field itself and the additional item is all the things about social work that will clarify the true meaning about social work and social welfare to anyone who doesnt have a clue about it.

so thats the reason for all these accoutrement..






0 social worker (s):